Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Full Length Download

| суббота, 22 августа 2009 г.

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie Download

Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
Imdb rating: 6.3 (with 125747 votes)
Year: 1999
Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Sci-Fi

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Storyline

This First Episode follows the young years of Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader). The friendship of Obi-wan Kenobi, Yoda and Qui-Gon Jinn are also central aspects. And the beginning of the rise to power of Senator Palpatine to Emperor.



Actors


Neeson, Liam as Qui-Gon Jinn, McGregor, Ewan as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Portman, Natalie as Queen Padmé Naberrie Amidala, Lloyd, Jake as Anakin Skywalker, August, Pernilla as Shmi Skywalker, Oz, Frank as Yoda, McDiarmid, Ian as Senator Palpatine, Ford Davies, Oliver as Gov. Sio Bibble, Quarshie, Hugh as Capt. Panaka, Best, Ahmed as Jar Jar Binks, Daniels, Anthony as C-3PO, Baker, Kenny as R2-D2, Stamp, Terence as Supreme Chancellor Valorum, Blessed, Brian as Boss Nass, Secombe, Andrew as Watto

Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace goofs

  • CONT: During the pod race, Anakin's face switches between being dirty and being clean several times.
  • CONT: When Darth Maul is killed and seen hurtling towards the bottom of the melting pit, you can clearly see his digital form created for this feat.
  • CONT: Darth Maul lands on Tatooine during the day, identifiable by the fact that he lands on the lit side of the planet. But as soon as he lands, it is night.
  • CONT: Obi Wan's Padawan braid moves from the left side of his head to the right side and back throughout the film.
  • CONT: R2-D2 is briefly and unaccountably missing from the back of the Queen's ship as they run the blockade.


Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace quotes

  • Obi-Wan: But Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future.
    Qui-Gon Jinn: But not at the expense of the moment.
  • Qui-Gon Jinn: I don't presume...
    Yoda: But you do! Revealed, your opinion is.
  • Anakin: Qui-Gon told me to stay in this cockpit, and that's what I'm going to do!
  • Boss Nass: Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans? Mesa like dis. Maybe wesa... bein' friends.
  • Governor Sio Bibble: A communications disruption could mean only one thing: invasion.


Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie, Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Dvd, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie Download, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Dvd Download, Watch Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Movie, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Download, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Full Length, Download Movie Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Divx, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Ipod, Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace for Ipod, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Hi-Def Quality, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Ipod quality, Download Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Sleepwalking Ipod qualitySleepwalking Ipod quality
Shakespeare in Love DownloadShakespeare in Love Download
Download Hard Word, The for IpodDownload Hard Word, The for Ipod


Suggested Movies:

Interpreter, The DownloadInterpreter, The Download
Séance Dvd DownloadSéance Dvd Download
Download Movie Class of 1984Download Movie Class of 1984


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий