Monster Movie Downloads

| среда, 30 сентября 2009 г.

Monster Movie Download

Download Monster
Imdb rating: 7.4 (with 21689 votes)
Year: 2003
Genres: Biography, Crime, Drama, Romance, Thriller

Monster Storyline

A dark tale based on the true story of Aileen Wuornos, one of America's first female serial killers. Wuornos had a difficult and cruel childhood plagued by abuse and drug use in Michigan. She became a prostitute by the age of thirteen, the same year she became pregnant. She eventually moved to Florida where she began earning a living as a highway prostitute—servicing the desires of semi-truck drivers. The tale focuses on the nine month period between 1989 and 1990, during which Wuornos had a lesbian relationship with a woman named Selby. And during that very same time, she also began murdering her clientele in order to get money without using sex. This turned the tables on a rather common phenomena of female highway prostitutes being the victims of serial killers—instead Wuornos, herself, carried out the deeds of a cold-blooded killer.



Actors


Theron, Charlize as Aileen, Ricci, Christina as Selby, Dern, Bruce as Thomas, Tergesen, Lee as Vincent Corey, Vince, Pruitt Taylor as Gene/Stuttering "John", Corley, Annie as Donna, St. John, Marco as Evan/Undercover "John", Macaulay, Marc as Will/Daddy "John", Wilson, Scott as Horton/Last "John", Blackwell, Rus as Cop, Ware, Tim as Chuck, Jones, Stephan as Lawyer, Rice, Brett as Charles, Riley, Kaitlin as Teenage Aileen, Ivey, Cree as 7-Year-Old Aileen

Monster soundtrack

  • "Shake Your Groove Thing" (1978) Written by 'Dino Fekaris' (qv), 'Freddie Perren' (qv) (as Frederick J. Perren) Performed by 'Peaches (IV)' (qv) & 'Herb Fame' (qv) (as Herb) Courtesy of Universal Records Under License from Universal Music Enterprises
  • "Crimson and Clover" (1968) Written by 'Tommy James (II)' (qv), 'Peter P. Lucia Jr.' (qv) Performed by 'Tommy James (II)' (qv) & 'The Shondells' (qv) Courtesy of Rhino Entertainment Company, Virgin Records/EMI Records Ltd. By Arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing Used by Permission of EMI Longitude Music
  • "Secret Crush On You" Written and Performed by 'Pete Surdoval' (qv), 'Al Gross' (qv) Courtesy of Marc Ferrari/Master Source Used by Permission of Master Source
  • "What You Need" (1985) Written by 'Andrew Farriss' (qv), 'Michael Hutchence' (qv) Performed by 'INXS' (qv) Courtesy of Universal Records, Atlantic Recording Corp. By Arrangement with Warner Strategic Marketing Under License from WB Music Corp.
  • "A Road Runner: Road Runner's 'G' Jam" (1972) Written by 'Lamont Dozier' (qv) (as Lamont Herbert Dozier), 'Brian Holland (I)' (qv), 'Eddie Holland (I)' (qv), 'Greg Ridley' (qv), 'Jerry Shirley' (qv), 'Steven Marriott' (qv) (as Steve Marriott), 'Clem Clempson' (qv) (as Dave 'Clem' Clempson) Performed by 'Humble Pie' (qv) Courtesy of Universal Records Used by permission of EMI Blackwood Music Inc. O/B/O Jobete Music Co., Inc.


Monster quotes

  • Aileen: I'm not a bad person. I'm a real good person.
  • Aileen: "Love conquers all." "Every cloud has a silver lining." "Faith can move mountains." "Love will always find a way." "Everything happens for a reason." "Where there is life, there is hope." [laughs] Oh, well... They gotta tell you somethin'
  • Aileen: "All you need is love and to believe in yourself." [scoffs] Nice idea. It doesn't exactly work out that way. But I guess it was better to hear a flat-out lie than to know the truth at 13.
  • Selby: I just wanna live, Lee. I just want a normal happy life. I don't know why you did this.
    Aileen: Because I love you. Because I love you and I never wanna to loose you and that's all. I love you from my heart, my soul, my mind. And I never let you down. All right? Because it was me. It was only me. And I'll tell them that, ok. It's over for me now. And I never gonna see you again.
    Selby: Yeah, I know.
    Aileen: I wish there was a way that people can forgive you for something about this, you know. But they can't. They can't, man. So I gonna die, Sel... Hey Sel, I'll never forget you. Good bye, baby. Bye baby.
    Selby: Good bye, Lee.
  • Aileen: So I made a deal. I said God I gotta spend this 5 bucks but when it's gone so am I so, if you got something for me in this life you better bring it on, and there she was.


Download Monster

Download Monster, Download Monster Movie, Download Monster Dvd, Monster Movie Download, Monster Dvd Download, Watch Monster Movie, Monster Download, Monster Full Length, Download Movie Monster, Monster Divx, Monster Ipod, Download Monster for Ipod, Monster Hi-Def Quality, Monster Ipod quality, Download Monster for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Download Armageddon DvdDownload Armageddon Dvd
Talk to Me Hi-Def QualityTalk to Me Hi-Def Quality
AVP: Alien vs. Predator Full LengthAVP: Alien vs. Predator Full Length


Suggested Movies:

Download Movie PrimeDownload Movie Prime
All That Heaven Allows Hi-Def QualityAll That Heaven Allows Hi-Def Quality
Download Sixteen CandlesDownload Sixteen Candles


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий