King and I, The Movie Download Page

| среда, 30 сентября 2009 г.

King and I, The Movie Download

Download King and I, The
Imdb rating: 7.4 (with 5935 votes)
Year: 1956
Genres: Adventure, Drama, Family, Musical, Romance

King and I, The Storyline

After the death of her husband, Anna Owens moves from England to Siam with her son Louis to become a teacher for the children of the king of Siam. She finds Siamese customs to be quite different from English ones, which brings her often in conflict with the king. However, after some time they find themselves getting along much better.



Actors


Kerr, Deborah as Anna Leonowens, Brynner, Yul as King Mongkut of Siam, Moreno, Rita as Tuptim, Benson, Martin as Kralahome, Saunders, Terry as Lady Thiang, Thompson, Rex as Louis Leonowens, Rivas, Carlos as Lun Tha, Adiarte, Patrick as Prince Chulalongkorn, Mowbray, Alan as Sir John Hay, Toone, Geoffrey as Sir Edward Ramsay, Banas, Robert as Keeper of the Dogs, in Play, Bonilla, Dennis as Mongkut's Twin Son, Bonilla, Thomas as Mongkut's Twin Son, Fuentes, Reuben as Lun Tha, Irwin, Charles as Captain Orton

Download King and I, The

Download King and I, The, Download King and I, The Movie, Download King and I, The Dvd, King and I, The Movie Download, King and I, The Dvd Download, Watch King and I, The Movie, King and I, The Download, King and I, The Full Length, Download Movie King and I, The, King and I, The Divx, King and I, The Ipod, Download King and I, The for Ipod, King and I, The Hi-Def Quality, King and I, The Ipod quality, Download King and I, The for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Download Movie Away from HerDownload Movie Away from Her
Scent of a Woman DownloadScent of a Woman Download
One Last Thing... Dvd DownloadOne Last Thing... Dvd Download


Suggested Movies:

Music and Lyrics Ipod qualityMusic and Lyrics Ipod quality
Godfather: Part II, The Movie DownloadGodfather: Part II, The Movie Download
Download Godfather: Part II, The for IpodDownload Godfather: Part II, The for Ipod


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий