Evita Full Length Download

| вторник, 1 сентября 2009 г.

Evita Movie Download

Download Evita
Imdb rating: 6.1 (with 12437 votes)
Year: 1996
Genres: Biography, Drama, Musical

Evita Storyline

Based on the incredible true story, Eva (Evita) Peron, starts out life as a poor girl who goes on to become an actress and then become the wife of the president of Argentina, Juan Peron. The musical is a story of love and politics, showing all the battles and triumphs Evita has in her short, but amazing life.



Actors


Madonna as Eva Perón, Banderas, Antonio as Che, Pryce, Jonathan as Juan Perón, Nail, Jimmy as Agustín Magaldi, Sus, Victoria as Doña Juana, Littman, Julian as Brother Juan, Merediz, Olga as Blanca, Pallas, Laura as Elisa, Worsley, Julia as Erminda, Luján Hidalgo, María as Young Eva, Villamil, Servando as Cipriano Reyes, Corr, Andrea as Perón's Mistress, Polycarpou, Peter as Domingo Mercante, Brooker, Gary as Juan Bramuglia, Yerro, Maite as Julieta

Evita plot

  • High-flying, adored! The film adaptation of the hit Broadway musical depicting the infamous real-life story of Eva "Evita" Duarte de Peron, the wife of President Juan Peron, who rose from poverty to become the most famous Argentine woman in history. Her huge political influence and constant charity works earned her scorn and fear from the military and upper classes but adoration and love from the workers and descamisados. Evita's legendary life is displayed before your eyes as the most hated and most beloved woman in Argentina.


Evita quotes

  • Ché: [to Eva] Tell me, before I waltz out of your life, before turning my back on the past - forgive my impertinent behavior, but how long do you think this pantomime can last? Tell me, before I ride off in the sunset, there's one thing I never got clear: How can you claim you're our savior when those who oppose you are stepped on or cut up or simply disappear?
  • Eva Perón: Don't cry for me, Argentina.
  • Eva Perón: I am only a radio star with just one weekly show / but speaking as one of the people, I want you to know / we are tired of / the decline of / Argentina with no sign of / a government able to give us the things we deserve.
  • Ché: She filled a bull-ring - 45,000 seater; but if you're prettier than General Franco, that's not hard.
  • Eva Perón: [learning she is dying] Where do we go from here? This isn't where we intended to be. We had it all, you believed in me, I believed in you. Certainties disappear. What do we do for our dream to survive? How do we keep all our passions alive as we used to do? Deep in my heart I'm concealing things that I'm longing to say. Scared to confess what I'm feeling - frightened you'll slip away. You must live me. You must love me.


Download Evita

Download Evita, Download Evita Movie, Download Evita Dvd, Evita Movie Download, Evita Dvd Download, Watch Evita Movie, Evita Download, Evita Full Length, Download Movie Evita, Evita Divx, Evita Ipod, Download Evita for Ipod, Evita Hi-Def Quality, Evita Ipod quality, Download Evita for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Puffball DivxPuffball Divx
Deliver Us from Eva Ipod qualityDeliver Us from Eva Ipod quality
Road House DownloadRoad House Download


Suggested Movies:

Let It Ride Hi-Def QualityLet It Ride Hi-Def Quality
Download Woman's Rage, A DvdDownload Woman's Rage, A Dvd
Silent Hill Movie DownloadSilent Hill Movie Download


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий