Midnight Express Full Length Download

| четверг, 1 октября 2009 г.

Midnight Express Movie Download

Download Midnight Express
Imdb rating: 7.5 (with 12531 votes)
Year: 1978
Genres: Biography, Crime, Drama, Thriller

Midnight Express Storyline

Billy Hayes is caught attempting to smuggle drugs out of Turkey. The Turkish courts decide to make an example of him, sentencing him to more than 30 years in prison. Hayes has two opportunities for release: the appeals made by his lawyer, his family, and the American government, or the "Midnight Express".



Actors


Davis, Brad as Billy Hayes, Miracle, Irene as Susan, Hopkins, Bo as Tex, Bonacelli, Paolo as Rifki, Smith, Paul L. as Hamidou, Quaid, Randy as Jimmy Booth, Weisser, Norbert as Erich, Hurt, John as Max, Kellin, Mike as Mr. Hayes, Diogene, Franco as Yesil, Ensign, Michael as Stanley Daniels, Ballista, Gigi as Chief Judge, Malikyan, Kevork as Prosecutor, Jeffrey, Peter as Ahmet, Boyd, Tony as Aslan

Midnight Express quotes

  • Mr. Hayes: All right, Billy. I know it sounds tought, but we are going to get you out! I promise you. I don't want you to get stupid and pull anything. They can play with your sentence. All right. Now, I'm putting 500 dollars in the bank. Anything you need, you write. There's food here. There's candy. And there's writing paper. Books. Cigarettes. Soap. Toothbrush. [Empties bag onto table, slams it down] I've been writing insurance policies for 30 goddamn years and now I've got to see my own son - Jesus. Jesus! Billy, if I could be where you are... I'd be there.
    Billy Hayes: I love you, Dad. [Guards take him away]
    Mr. Hayes: [to Hamidou] You take good care of my boy, you hear? Or I'll have your fuckin' head, you Turkish bastard!
  • [first lines]
    [Susan makes her way through a line at an airline checkpoint]
    Susan: Excuse me... Excuse me... Excuse me... Excuse me.
    [she reaches Billy in line]
    Susan: Nervous?
    Billy Hayes: No.
    Susan: Geez, I hate flying.
    Billy Hayes: It's something I ate. I think I've been poisoned.
    Susan: Or you're just excited about getting home.
    Billy Hayes: No, I think it's the baklavas.
    Susan: I told you not to eat 'em.
    Billy Hayes: Look, I gotta go to the john again. You go on through and I'll catch up to you, OK?
    Susan: So I'll wait.
    Billy Hayes: No, go. I'll... I'll catch up to you. I'll... I'll only be a minute. OK? OK?
    Susan: OK.
  • [to the Turkish court]
    Billy Hayes: For a nation of pigs, it sures is funny you don't eat'em! Jesus Christ forgave the bastards, but I can't! I hate! I hate you! I hate your nation! And I hate your people! And I fuck your sons and daughters because they're pigs! You're a pig! You're all pigs.
  • Billy Hayes: Dear Susan: Poor Jimmy was caught and beaten so badly he got a severe hernia, and lost a testicle. He's been in the sanitarium for months. In comparison, my problems seem very small.
  • Jimmy: This ain't the good ol' USA! This is Turkey, man! It's a fuckin' accident here if you're innocent! There ain't nobody here is innocent!


Midnight Express goofs

  • FACT: SPOILER: The plate on the police truck carrying Billy to prison after he's caught trying to escape has four errors. First, the blank between the alpha characters and the numeric characters that follow is missing. Second, in the year 1970 when the movie is set, plates in Istanbul had not yet reached YY (they advance chronologically from AA to ZZ). Third, plates in Istanbul are framed with a thick line of a color same as the letters -- the plate in the movie has no frame. Four, most seriously, police vehicle plates have white characters on a black background -- in the movie, the plate is just the opposite.
  • FACT: The Turkish spoken by ostensible Turks portrayed in the film is uniformly broken. The actors are obviously not Turkish; sometimes the language is so broken it is difficult for native speakers to understand.
  • CREW: Boom operator visible chasing[?] as he climbs a path by the prison wall.
  • DATE: The "fez" hat worn by several Turkish men in the movie has been extremely rare in Turkey since 1925 when it was abolish by Kemal Ataturk (the leader and founder of the Republic of Turkey) in an attempt to "westernize" the country. This was one of the reform actions of those times.
  • DATE: The movie is set in 1970. When Billy Hayes makes a visit to the toilet at the airport to wash his face, there is a poster on the wall showing a shot of the Bosphorus Bridge which was built in 1973.


Download Midnight Express

Download Midnight Express, Download Midnight Express Movie, Download Midnight Express Dvd, Midnight Express Movie Download, Midnight Express Dvd Download, Watch Midnight Express Movie, Midnight Express Download, Midnight Express Full Length, Download Movie Midnight Express, Midnight Express Divx, Midnight Express Ipod, Download Midnight Express for Ipod, Midnight Express Hi-Def Quality, Midnight Express Ipod quality, Download Midnight Express for PDA


Suggested Movies:

Download Lodge, TheDownload Lodge, The
Download Do You Like Hitchcock? MovieDownload Do You Like Hitchcock? Movie
Download Girl Next Door, The for PDADownload Girl Next Door, The for PDA


0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий